Friday, February 25, 2011

What business credit cards are not attached to my personal credit?



Your Ad Here



Business
by Alex Osterwalder

Question by Erick R:

What business credit cards are not attached to my personal credit?



Your Ad Here





Hello, I am trying to find out how to build my business credit without being attached to my personal credit score. I would like to know if anybody has information regarding what credit cards are available to do this. I would love any free information or links to sites that can tell me how to build my business credit. Thanks!!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by leslie
People think once they screw up their own personal credit the next thing they can do is have a business and get credit that way but it doesn't work like that. Your personal social security number and credit rating are going to be used to extablish credit when you start out and even well beyond.

Added
Reality is as a beginning business you are NOT going to go out and secure credit using an unknown/ unestablished business name or identifying number!





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment