Monday, February 21, 2011

What are good ice fishing combos for walleye and 16-30 inch pike?



Your Ad Here



Fishing
by bbum

Question by Jordan: What are good ice fishing combos for walleye and 16-30 inch pike?

Fishing on Manistique Lake in Michigan for walleye and pike. I need a good auger, rod, maybe reel if i don't use my own, and some good line. Any good ideas?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by BOBBER
I use 10lb power pro on my ice rods as well as my summer ones. I use the same spinning reels summer and winter. Set up one outfit with a slip bobber. In minnesota you can use 2 outfits in the winter. I jig with one and use the slip bobber with another. I also use a vexlair to spot suspended fish.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment