Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wallpaper: Ghosts I-IV #11 (Standard)



Your Ad Here



A few nice Ghosts images I found:

Wallpaper: Ghosts I-IV #11 (Standard)

Ghosts


Image by Nine Inch Nails Official

Click "all sizes" above the image to download the high-resolution wallpaper version.

Artwork from the "Ghosts I-IV" album.

Mediterranean details - Via Zara

Ghosts


Image by funadium

This is one of the most typical alleys in the old town of Imperia - Porto Maurizio.
The ghost in the center is a curtain hang to dry.
This alley can be seen through the hole in the floor of the alley above it in another photo I took.

Questo è uno dei carrugi più tipici di Imperia - Porto Maurizio.
Il fantasma al centro è una tenda stesa ad asciugare.
Questo carrugio è quello che si vede attraverso il buco nel pavimento in un'altra foto che ho scattato.

___

Ghosts in Ravenna

Ghosts


Image by bionyce

When ghosts visit my town

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment