Friday, March 4, 2011

Would attending an international school for a year cause any problems?



Your Ad Here





Question by Mercedez Radke: Would attending an international school for a year cause any problems?

Next year I will be in grade 10 and I am planning to attend "Wroclaw International School" in Poland. It follows a New Zealand ciriculam. I am currently living in Canada and attending a public school here. I am wondering if this could cause any problems with graduation and all. I plan to return to Canada after my grade 10 year in Poland to finish off grade 11 and 12 in Canada.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by LaGail R
Such understanding of reciprocity are agreed upon before such a venture is taken. If not, maybe you should reconsider. There are responsibilities of the host as well as home school. If you are unaware or these. then it is surely not something that you should do as you already have a problem





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment