Monday, January 31, 2011

the ghost building



Your Ad Here



Check out these Ghosts images:

the ghost building



Your Ad Here





Ghosts


Image by depinniped

via libetta, ostiense, roma
explored

A Ghost of you

Ghosts


Image by M.Angel Herrero

Sokolska Youth Hostel, Praga (Septiembre 2008)
TTV layer by leahleaf

♫♪

And i will wait until the end,
when the pendulunum will swing back to the darker side of our hearts bleeding.
I will save this empty space next to me like it's a grave,
where I lay a place for us to sleep eternally together.

I have been searching for traces of what we were.

A ghost of you is all that I have left...
It's all that I have left of you to hold.
I wake in the night to find there's no one there but me
and nothing left of what we were at all.

Here I am pacing around this house again
with pictures of us living on these walls.
I see my breath in the cold of the air that I breathe and I'm wondering...
I'm wondering if it's you that I feel...
If it's you that I feel here haunting me forever.

And I'm not looking for anything but us,
anything but what we were.
And I'm not asking for painted memories,
I only want to know you're here.


Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment