Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do you get the same effect from listening to an audiobook and reading the actual book?



Your Ad Here





Question by Gaara's: Do you get the same effect from listening to an audiobook and reading the actual book?

I want to read this book but I am lazy so I am getting the audiobook but will it be different. Will it help if I, at least, read along?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Cindy S
I love audiobooks for when I'm driving by myself; it really passes the time on a long trip. Occasionally, the "readers" voice, or accent, or tone or something is just not right or just doesn't fit the book and that messes up the whole thing.

I've never tried to read along while I listen to an audiobook because I am usually driving.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment