Sunday, November 14, 2010

Knit Bear & Tiny Frog

Knitting


Image by anda ♥

I wasn't really sure about posting this anywhere. I'm not sure if it's cute enough, but I like the pictures. The bear is knitted and about 5" tall. The tiny frog is crocheted and about .5" tall.

LIFE'S LIKE THAT By Andrea Rich: My 19th knitting breakdown

My doctor, a traditional MD, believes quality of life -- physical and spiritual -- factor into good physical health. At my recent appointment, he asked, as he always does, "What are you doing for yourself?"

Read more on Chambersburg Public Opinion







KT Tunstall: Puttin' Boise in 'er Place

You c ould tell that the petite Scot who took the stage at the Knitting Factory on Friday night was there because she wanted to be. There was a gracious vibe about KT Tunstall even as she was belting out her most rockin' songs like "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree."… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]

Read more on Boise Weekly











No comments:

Post a Comment